Post autor: Margot »

this fear after rousing from sleep
wait it will pass away
you are breathing
you can see the dog yawning
so you are living
dean

Post autor: dean »

so get your ass into your trousers and go to work not cursing in the traffic jam :-P

good one, for me...

but why "the living" of the subject is constituated by the yawning of the dog?
Awatar użytkownika
Margot
Kontakt:

Thank you.
Oh, dean, when you are living, you can see anything with your eyes open, not only "the dog yawning". You just CAN SEE.
lila
Kontakt:

Post autor: lila »

Margot pisze:when you are living, you can see anything with your eyes open, not only "the dog yawning". You just CAN SEE.
Morgot it is something logical and obvious
but people who are living with the brain for which yawning of dog is only yawning of dog , the sadness is only the sadness, the rain is only the rain , are also alive but somehow they feel like being dead.
we are talking now about emptiness not about life, personally I start to be convinced that the feeling of emptiness is mainly genetically determined and one can do nothing to get rid of this
Awatar użytkownika
Margot
Kontakt:

Now it is very trendy to think that almost everything in human behavior is determined. I do not agree with this conviction. It is very comfortable to say: I cannot change this or that in my behavior because it is determined by gens. I think we are learning from the beginning of our life and we are taught too. And we can change ourselves if we want to.
You can experience emptiness when you do not know what to do and you need someone else to tell you what you should do. It is sad. Also you can experience emptiness as an acceptable state of mind when you are free from habits and you can be creative. It is not the same emptiness.

Dean, do not run so fast!
dean

Post autor: dean »

I'd tried...
But the light in the tunnel I thought was the sun...
Is the train...
dunno

Post autor: dunno »

Margot pisze:Now it is very trendy to think that almost everything in human behavior is determined. I do not agree with this conviction. It is very comfortable to say: I cannot change this or that in my behavior because it is determined by gens. I think we are learning from the beginning of our life and we are taught too. And we can change ourselves if we want to.
You can experience emptiness when you do not know what to do and you need someone else to tell you what you should do. It is sad. Also you can experience emptiness as an acceptable state of mind when you are free from habits and you can be creative. It is not the same emptiness.
You're holding the candle to the sun.
ODPOWIEDZ