Re: drawing an eagle on untrampled snow

Post autor: Wojciech Graca »

lila pisze:whenever I touch separateness of mine
the earth becomes like a balloon filled with helium
Now you have syllabic verse
lila
Kontakt:

Post autor: lila »

it's not a poem it's just a sentence but here in english forum there's no special place for such short things
dean

Post autor: dean »

to touch a separatness? is that an idiom or that means that "lyrical subject" feels like an isolated/alienated person? or is it "individual thinking of being close to reality or anybody besides "self""?

OK... so earth/world/reality has its funny-dimension?

is it a sentence after smoking marihuana?
Awatar użytkownika
yin
Kontakt:

Post autor: yin »

whenever the ego reality is separate from the self, however colourful it may be, it is empty,like an inflated balloon, a form without substance, like an eagle drawn on the snow...

did I get it ?
lila
Kontakt:

Post autor: lila »

whenever i become concious of my separateness , whenever I fell that my road belongs to me and nobody else, that the footprints that I leave are my, whenever I feel undependend of other people I feel freedom - (feel like a baloon filled with helium= which is not ruled in this special example. by the gravitation) //whatever,sorry for mistakes i m a little bit f** up)
yin its not empt baloon it is baloon with something that enables to fly , its a pity that this feeling comes so seldom ...
dunno

Post autor: dunno »

lila pisze:whenever i become concious of my separateness , whenever I fell that my road belongs to me and nobody else, that the footprints that I leave are my, whenever I feel undependend of other people I feel freedom - (feel like a baloon filled with helium= which is not ruled in this special example. by the gravitation) //whatever,sorry for mistakes i m a little bit f** up)
yin its not empt baloon it is baloon with something that enables to fly , its a pity that this feeling comes so seldom ...
Now you have soliptic rapture
ODPOWIEDZ