Golden Thoughts

Moderator: Margot

olga

Golden Thoughts

Post autor: olga »

if you say bad about my friend that means you say bad about me.
dean

Post autor: dean »

there's a good method on a huge hangover -
a bottle of chardonnay :)
dean

Post autor: dean »

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

"I'm Tony Montana! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best!"

Al "Tony Montana" Pacino, Scarface... Brian De Palma & Olivier Stone Co.
olga

Post autor: olga »

"sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. if I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. I think, "it is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

Babe Ruth
Awatar użytkownika
yin
Kontakt:

Post autor: yin »

"Drugs and alcohol are very much like an abusive lover who treats you well at first and then beats you up, apologizes, gives you nice treatment for a while, and then beats you up again. The trap is in trying to hang in there for the good while trying to overlook the bad. Wrong..." Clarissa Pinkola Estes, "Women who Run with the Wolves"
ODPOWIEDZ