hey!

Moderator: Margot

z tłumu
Kontakt:

hey!

Post autor: z tłumu »

Oi, Julie !

Have u ever wondered why it has to go this way ?
U remember that nite? Or was it a day, not sure… when u came over to my room with tears in ur eyes… u were stoned that much u couldn’t say a word, only tears coming down ur face…
No matter what shit u’ve been trough, u still got that sweetness… n u are the only person in this fucking world who fills up my heart with goodness, joy n warmth.
People say u are difficult, mean n u always blame everybody for everything. But, frankly, my Julie, I’ve never found u difficult… coz I always wanted to share ur pain with u…
I know for certain that it mite be worth a go… but u weren’t brave enough to take the challenge… or maybe u were too lazy… change isn’t scary, especially if the change is something we do together…
Now I have no clue what world is all about n trying not to fall into a madness…
So this is goodbye, Julie, isn’t it ? gonna miss u with all that I am… more than words can say…

N.
I ♥️ gacek
anita

Post autor: anita »

here I sit and hesitate
should I shit
or masturbate

your beloved
Julie
Roksana K.

Post autor: Roksana K. »

...goodbye, let tears flow.
z tłumu
Kontakt:

:)
I ♥️ gacek
z tłumu
Kontakt:

anita pisze:here I sit and hesitate
should I shit
or masturbate

your beloved
Julie

there is a word...
hmmmm...

pathetic ?
I ♥️ gacek
quenterro
Kontakt:

Post autor: quenterro »

the past is in the past
the present doesn't matter
the future is dark
so.. fuck it.
Julie
fuck it,
Be.
z tłumu
Kontakt:

couldnt express it better, T.
maybe u r rite
but its always so hard
to forget...
I ♥️ gacek
z tłumu
Kontakt:

coz memories dont disappear like people do ...
liking

Post autor: liking »

cheap ugg boots I saw you in my place and I've never seen a man being so easy to contact with... I met few such men in my life and I always wonder how they do that... I thought that it's a question of discovering other people, but now I know it's about discovering myself...

I think it would be perfect to look at the world through the eyes of other people... it's not possible, but it's worth to try... we're all the same, we'll finish in the same way... all of we want is the same... the difference of the circumstances... the difference of the sidewalks and landscapes... and I wouldn't say that the experiences are crucial...

I've told you... you should write... you won't be the second Jerofiejew probably... but that's not important... you are being read... you're alone and you'll always be... just like all the rest... the fixed worlds are everywhere... you will find them in the eyes of anyone... this way or another... we live in a fixed world... Buy True Religion Jeans
dean
Kontakt:

Post autor: dean »

your point being?

[ Dodano: 2010-06-17, 08:20 ]
heh, I assumed that this is a bot advertising "ugg boots" and "true religion jeans" using one of my posts... tricky... but I'm honoured...
z tłumu
Kontakt:

True Religion is shit, prefer Armani.
I ♥️ gacek
ODPOWIEDZ