gods kitchen

Moderator: Margot

quenterro
Kontakt:

gods kitchen

Post autor: quenterro »

You never liked my stories about the kitchen.

so ill give You one more.

there are two kind of ingridiens, two kind of spices. generally.

one are simple, other are complicated.

so its easy to cook with one of them. and difficoult with the other.

the simple ingridiens are the ones like salt, pepper or nice peace of meat. basicly all this. they dont change. they are not relevant. steak with salt and pepper will always taste the same. its borring.

other, the complicated ones are people. we live in the kitchen. but only god is good enough, to cook us.

people can be salty and change into sweet just like that. they all different.. every human makes unique taste.

they change in two ways, just by themselves, or by interferating with some other.

and, of course, its almost impossible to predict, what kind of flavour will develop from mixing few of them.

so there is one chef. god. the one that likes fun, jokes and all sort of experiments.

write now he is cooking us. then tasting. just like a kid that build himself a little playground on the carpet of his room. and having fun.

some of his dishis, are as bed as fish and chips in dodgy bar of liverpool.

some are masterpiece. like this one..

...where City of Bath is the plate. nice plate. with You, Isabele and me, as the main ingridiens.. all very carefully prepared.. looking good and fresh. all seperetly having the unique and dynamic taste.. first, he cooked us all in different pans. created individual taste for all.

the taste that is changing dramaticly by the tam you eat. just the way he likes it.

then he mixed us.

somebody told me, that alhemics used to say: in the world of ingridience, there is no equivalents.

and i think this little dish he made. was alhemic...

dish of the taste that will stay alive, forever.

... will stop writing now.

i dont know, if we are food. food have to be practical in a sence. food is not art.

and i feel being art sometimes.

people can be every simple thing...

noone knows what game he play? its not importand. he is plaing. and that explains a lot about us, being alive.

god. perfect in a sense, is also kind of stupid. You can find it in the boring hegls books...

he is learning...
z tłumu
Kontakt:

Post autor: z tłumu »

seriously, dont fucking understand why u fucking stopped. wat makes u happy now? in whole my life i didnt learn much, m as stupid as a cow, however theres one thing which i kno 4 certain, no matter where u gonna eat this evening, in fucking Babylon in Kensington or in a fish bar somewher in the suburbs, ur shits gonna smell the same.

all de best, t.
I ♥️ gacek
ODPOWIEDZ