pointless

Moderator: Margot

z tłumu
Kontakt:

pointless

Post autor: z tłumu »

- Fuck it. Fuck it. The past is in the past, the present doesn't matter, the future is dark. So, fuck it.
- Mhmm... So simple. Especially when you can barley spot the difference between black and white.
- There's a song... Hold on, can't remind myself... Colorblind, yeah, probably Colorblind coffee black and egg white pull me out from inside ...
- You're mumbling.
- For fuck sake, I know... We should go somewhere. Maybe to Israel, so you could walk barefoot...
- You're mumbling.
- Or maybe we should dance, plunge our bodies into a passionate negotiations. Live or die. Lie or lie.
- How much did you take today?
- Not much. Enough. Enough to be able to spot the difference between black and grey.
- What?
- Nothing, no clue what I meant.
- Nor do I...
Awatar użytkownika
yin
Kontakt:

Post autor: yin »

what's the source?
z tłumu
Kontakt:

z tłumu pisze:The past is in the past, the present doesn't matter, the future is dark. So, fuck it.
- quenterro

z tłumu pisze:coffee black and egg white pull me out from inside ...
- Counting Crows - Colorblind

the rest - empty head
I ♥️ gacek
Awatar użytkownika
yin
Kontakt:

Post autor: yin »

it's an exellent piece of writing. your head can't be empty. if you allow me a few editing remarks: I'd use "recall" instead of "remind myself", for "fuck's sake" and skip "a" before "passionate negotiations" .
z tłumu
Kontakt:

sure, Yin... unfortunately, the english section has no moderator : )
I ♥️ gacek
ODPOWIEDZ